How can we help you in your Small Scale Shipping Strategy? These are some of the services we provide:
Brokering and Consulting Services in Small LNG Shipping
We can provide following shipping consultancy and brokering services:
- Ship brokers for small LNG ships
- Assistance in the negotiation of small scale LNG shipping contracts: SNP, T/C and others
- Help designing the whole supply chain of the project.
- Advice and help regarding the inclusion of shipping aspects in the project.
- Supply Chain analysis of alternative scenarios: one or several ships / bigger or smaller
- Influence of shipping in the decision of storage tanks’ size and minimum inventory levels over time. Factors to consider: seasonability of demand, distance, ship’s tank capacity, others.
- Help identifying and contacting Ship Owners interested in the project. Also visiting and meeting all of them.
- Analyzing all the different alternatives and suggestions regarding tonnage being offered and ship’s characteristics and capabilities. Most importantly, helping deciding what is NOT necessary in a ship.
- Help organising a tender or a multi-proposal or a one-to-one negotiation scheme with the ShipOwners interested in taking part in the project.
- Help receiving, comparing and analysing the offers received.
- Help analysing and discussing all the clauses and charter parties of the contracts, and the terms and conditions of them.
- Help and assistance organizing the internal organizational structure of the company to manage the daily operation of the ship(s) and / or assistance designing a deal for the outsourcing of such work to the ShipOwner or broker.
- Advising on potential employees or subcontractors that might be able to help in the project or in other shipping related projects.
- Strategy analysis and training in small scale LNG shipping for Ship Owners and Charterers.